This is a small update for the LiF:YO Livemap, primarily to address issues related to player tracking in GM mode. I’ve implemented zoom from 0.5 to 8.0 scale in GM mode and player highlighting by mouseover. When a player marker is pointed on with the mouse cursor, all other players will get a transparency of 80%. With these two features combined, it should be possible to read the player names in any situation.
Screenshots were taken during Judgement Hour event on Insel der Verbannten gameserver.
Changelog and updating notes
If you update from 1.2.0, you don’t have to overwrite your config.php file. Nothing has been changed there.
- Added zoom levels from 0.5 up to 8.0 to GM mode
- Added player highlighting by mouseover
- You can scroll by dragging the mouse over the map
- GM mode now has memberlists and steam links enabled, no matter what’s configured in config.php
- If server query is disabled but server mod is enabled, the online player count will still be shown (acquired from database).
- Fixed a character encoding problem in index.php that could cause header related error messages on certain webservers.
- Fixed broken ‘online players’ counter refresh interval in Internet Explorer