Latest version: 2.3.0 (Dec 30, 2017)
Web-based livemap for “Life is Feudal: Your Own” dedicated servers. This is the dedicated version of the livemap for you to host on your own server. Alternatively, you can use hosted livemaps on FeudalTools.
- Display guild claims on the world map:
- Claim position, type and size
- Member count
- Member list, including ranks and online state
- Building count
- Founding sate
- Guild standings
- Display live information about the server:
- Online player count and list
- Daily restart countdown timer
- In-game time and date
- Current weather and weather forecast
- Judgement hour information and countdown
- Optional map layers:
- Coordinate System / Grid
- Online player position markers
- Buildings / Structures built
- Paved roads built
- Group logins and permissions management:
- Allow login and assign individual permissions to groups
- Every feature can be enabled/disabled or assigned to a login group
- Assign individual group tags to characters
- Server RCON:
- Broadcast messages to all players online
- Send a message to a certain player
- Kick players
- Ban players temporarily or permanently
- Trigger certain server procedures
- Execute custom server-console commands
- Account & Character Management
- Display a table of all characters and their respective details
- Search/Filter/Sort characters by different criteria
- Apply bulk actions to selections of characters
- Guild Management Website
- Players can login through Steam and manage their guilds member ranks, standings and permissions through a user-friendly web interface.
- Multi-language support
- Webserver with 64-bit PHP 5.4 or newer installed.
* 32-bit installations are supported if php_gmp extension is enabled.
- Database connectivity to your LiF:YO game database.
- Basic understanding of webservers and how to publish websites.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
- Unpack and upload the files to your webserver
- Edit config-dedicated.php and fill in your server information, database connection and change the admin password.
- Hit index.php in your browser, login with the admin password and customize settings.
v2.3.0 – Dec 30, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added guild management website with Steam authentication
- Added native Russian translation (Thanks to Stealthinger)
- Map layer for paved roads will not show removed roads anymore
- Guild leaders can’t be deleted in character management page anymore. They will be skipped in bulk delete actions. Deleting guild leaders can result in empty guilds which can make the server to crash on startup.
- User sessions/cache will be reset after livemap updated to a new version
v2.2.2 – Nov 14, 2017
- Fixed claim detail tooltips not showing up when member list display was disabled.
v2.2.1 – Nov 09, 2017
- Fixed fatal error message shown on 32 Bit PHP installations although the GMP extension was enabled.
v2.2.0 – Nov 07, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added claim tier icons and names to claim detail tooltip: Camp, Village, Town, Stronghold
- Added member rank icons to guild member lists
- Added guild standings lines when claim is highligted (+ configurable group permission)
- Added marble and slate roads to road layer
- Added configurable font settings for claim labels and detail tooltips
- Added “TTmod Last Status” information to configuration page and character management page.
This can be used to check if your server is still loading/executing TTmod after a game patch.
- Added $livemap_id setting to configuration file for dedicated livemaps. Change the ID if you are hosting multiple livemap instances on the same domain/server.
- Added basic check for minimum PHP requirements (version and architecture) and proper error messages.
- Changed default RCON message display duration from 14 to 25 seconds.
- Fixed a visual glitch that sometimes occoured in the weather forecast tooltip
v2.1.1 – Oct 09, 2017
- Fixed bug (offset) in Judgement Hour time & countdown calculation
v2.1.0 – Sep 25, 2017 – Blogpost here
- New account & character management page implemented
- Seperated RCON permissions in two levels:
- Basic: Can message, kick and ban players
- Advanced: Can trigger server functions and execute commands
- Changed website main font to the new TerraTool font
- Changed the design of the group permission selection box
- Fixed a bug that prevented text selections on configuration and rcon page
- Fixed a bug on hosted livemaps that sometimes displayed the alternative map background image when it was not even activated in configuration.
- Removed the in-game player marker on the default map image (ooops)
v2.0.3 – Aug 23, 2017
- Fixed missing tags for permanent GMs in online players list.
- Removed 10px of dead space on page bottom
- Added target character name for kick/ban/message action dialogue windows in RCON console.
- Added gender icons to online players list in RCON console.
v2.0.2 – Aug 19, 2017
- Fixed security vunlerability on hosted livemaps.
- Fixed broken messaging functions in RCON console.
v2.0.1 – Aug 18, 2017
- Fixed a bug where custom groups couldn’t be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where claim detail tooltips didn’t show at all if member list was disabled.
- Fixed a bug in setup script for dedicated version of the livemap.
- Removed file selection button on config page that wasn’t meant to be displayed on dedicated livemaps.
v2.0.0 – Aug 16, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Moved most of the configuration to the database. Added configuration page for the admin login.
- Added groups and permissions system. Please read the update post for details.
- Added RCON support. Please see the update post for details.
- Added in-game time and date display feature.
- Added weather and weather forecast feature.
- Server timezone can be configured.
- Replaced navigation/control buttons in the header.
- Moved zoom buttons to bottom left of the screen.
- Mousewheel can be used to zoom (can be disabled).
- Replaced grid with a version that doesn’t require an actual image. New grid is zoomable.
- Password field will autofocus when the login button is clicked.
- Updated the server mod to support the new features.
- Removed building counter blacklist/exceptions. It might return later.
- Removed custom (cc) language option. Please simply edit the English one to customize translations.
Updating Notice: Lots of files have been renamed and config has changed remarkably. Please delete any older version of the livemap before installing the new one.
v1.2.4 – Apr 20, 2017
- Fixed minor page layout issue when a claim was very close to the map`s edge
- Added CSS interface/API to seperate claim tiers (Modder resource)
v1.2.3 – Mar 20, 2017
- Fixed Judgement Hour countdown, since servers respond with UTC time now.
v1.2.2 – Feb 26, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added tooltip with list of online players for the online player counter on top
- Added tooltip with times of daily restarts for the restart countdown on top
- Added online/offline idicator icon for guild claim members
- Fixed claims positions. There were off by one pixel in the Y-axis
- Fixed minor issue in server mod, which printed some unnecessary warnings in the server console and the logfiles.
v1.2.1 – Jan 18, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added zoom levels from 0.5 up to 8.0 to GM mode
- Added player highlighting by mouseover
- You can scroll by dragging the mouse over the map
- GM mode now has memberlists and steam links enabled, no matter what’s configured in config.php
- If server query is disabled but server mod is enabled, the online player count will still be shown (count can be acquired from database).
- Fixed a character encoding problem in index.php that could cause header related error messages on certain webservers.
- Fixed broken ‘online players’ counter refresh in Internet Explorer
v1.2.0 – Jan 7, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added password protected GM mode with advanced features (show built structures, track players)
- Included a server mod that maintains a list of online players. This is optional, but the player tracking feature in GM mode won’t work without it.
- Added Judgement Hour information display.
- Added support for custom map graphics.
- Fixed some visual issues for GM labels and Steam links if a non-default tooltip style was used.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 10/11. The livemap is now fully compatible with these.
- Added member count for claims.
- Added new ‘glass’ tooltip style.
- Added option to hide memberlists for claims.
- Added option to disable all server API queries. This will also disable related features, such as online player count and JH display.
- The warning icon will now blink when it’s less than 5 minutes till server restart.
- The site will remember map and grid status in a cookie.
- Lowered the amount of database queries to improve performance and database load
- Seperated all HTML and PHP code by using a template engine.
v1.1.0 – Nov 4, 2016 – Blogpost here
- Added sticky bar on top of the page to display server status and buttons
- Moved the grid toggle link into the top bar
- The grid is now disabled by default
- Added a button for the servers website (set URL in config.php)
- Guild names are placed inside the claim circle whenever suitable
- Guild names that are placed on top won’t linebreak
- Guild claims are highlighted on mouseover
- Guild claim color, outline thickness and style are configurable
- Guild claim tooltip style is configurable (3 styles so far)
- Website background color is configurable
- Online players counter refresh lowered to 12s (from 15s)
- Added experimental support for CMS inclusions
v1.0.1 – Oct 16, 2016
- Introduces the EN_STRUCTS option in config.php to enable or disable the building counter.
- Included all licensing terms for 3rd party software used (license.txt)
v1.0.0 – Sept 26, 2016
- Initial version
Thanks & Credits
SourceQuery library for PHP. Used to pull status and player count information from gameserver.
German LiF:YO RP Server. Playground for betatesting the map.