Latest version: 2.2.2 (Nov 14, 2017)
Web-based livemap for “Life is Feudal: Your Own” dedicated servers. This is the dedicated version of the livemap for you to host on your own server. Alternatively, you can use hosted livemaps on FeudalTools.
- Display guild claims on the world map:
- Claim position, type and size
- Member count
- Member list, including ranks and online state
- Building count
- Founding sate
- Guild standings
- Display live information about the server:
- Online player count and list
- Daily restart countdown timer
- In-game time and date
- Current weather and weather forecast
- Judgement hour information and countdown
- Optional map layers:
- Coordinate System / Grid
- Online player position markers
- Buildings / Structures built
- Paved roads built
- Group logins and permissions management:
- Allow login and assign individual permissions to groups
- Every feature can be enabled/disabled or assigned to a login group
- Assign individual group tags to characters
- Server RCON:
- Broadcast messages to all players online
- Send a message to a certain player
- Kick players
- Ban players temporarily or permanently
- Trigger certain server procedures
- Execute custom server-console commands
- Account & Character Management
- Display a table of all characters and their respective details
- Search/Filter/Sort characters by different criteria
- Apply bulk actions to selections of characters
- Multi-language support
- Webserver with 64-bit PHP 5.4 or newer installed.
* 32-bit installations are supported if php_gmp extension is enabled.
- Database connectivity to your LiF:YO game database.
- Basic understanding of webservers and how to publish websites.
- Unpack and upload the files to your webserver
- Edit config-dedicated.php and fill in your server information, database connection and change the admin password.
- Hit index.php in your browser, login with the admin password and customize settings.
v2.2.2 – Nov 14, 2017
- Fixed claim detail tooltips not showing up when member list display was disabled.
v2.2.1 – Nov 09, 2017
- Fixed fatal error message shown on 32 Bit PHP installations although the GMP extension was enabled.
v2.2.0 – Nov 07, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added claim tier icons and names to claim detail tooltip: Camp, Village, Town, Stronghold
- Added member rank icons to guild member lists
- Added guild standings lines when claim is highligted (+ configurable group permission)
- Added marble and slate roads to road layer
- Added configurable font settings for claim labels and detail tooltips
- Added “TTmod Last Status” information to configuration page and character management page.
This can be used to check if your server is still loading/executing TTmod after a game patch.
- Added $livemap_id setting to configuration file for dedicated livemaps. Change the ID if you are hosting multiple livemap instances on the same domain/server.
- Added basic check for minimum PHP requirements (version and architecture) and proper error messages.
- Changed default RCON message display duration from 14 to 25 seconds.
- Fixed a visual glitch that sometimes occoured in the weather forecast tooltip
v2.1.1 – Oct 09, 2017
- Fixed bug (offset) in Judgement Hour time & countdown calculation
v2.1.0 – Sep 25, 2017 – Blogpost here
- New account & character management page implemented
- Seperated RCON permissions in two levels:
- Basic: Can message, kick and ban players
- Advanced: Can trigger server functions and execute commands
- Changed website main font to the new TerraTool font
- Changed the design of the group permission selection box
- Fixed a bug that prevented text selections on configuration and rcon page
- Fixed a bug on hosted livemaps that sometimes displayed the alternative map background image when it was not even activated in configuration.
- Removed the in-game player marker on the default map image (ooops)
v2.0.3 – Aug 23, 2017
- Fixed missing tags for permanent GMs in online players list.
- Removed 10px of dead space on page bottom
- Added target character name for kick/ban/message action dialogue windows in RCON console.
- Added gender icons to online players list in RCON console.
v2.0.2 – Aug 19, 2017
- Fixed security vunlerability on hosted livemaps.
- Fixed broken messaging functions in RCON console.
v2.0.1 – Aug 18, 2017
- Fixed a bug where custom groups couldn’t be deleted.
- Fixed a bug where claim detail tooltips didn’t show at all if member list was disabled.
- Fixed a bug in setup script for dedicated version of the livemap.
- Removed file selection button on config page that wasn’t meant to be displayed on dedicated livemaps.
v2.0.0 – Aug 16, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Moved most of the configuration to the database. Added configuration page for the admin login.
- Added groups and permissions system. Please read the update post for details.
- Added RCON support. Please see the update post for details.
- Added in-game time and date display feature.
- Added weather and weather forecast feature.
- Server timezone can be configured.
- Replaced navigation/control buttons in the header.
- Moved zoom buttons to bottom left of the screen.
- Mousewheel can be used to zoom (can be disabled).
- Replaced grid with a version that doesn’t require an actual image. New grid is zoomable.
- Password field will autofocus when the login button is clicked.
- Updated the server mod to support the new features.
- Removed building counter blacklist/exceptions. It might return later.
- Removed custom (cc) language option. Please simply edit the English one to customize translations.
Updating Notice: Lots of files have been renamed and config has changed remarkably. Please delete any older version of the livemap before installing the new one.
v1.2.4 – Apr 20, 2017
- Fixed minor page layout issue when a claim was very close to the map`s edge
- Added CSS interface/API to seperate claim tiers (Modder resource)
v1.2.3 – Mar 20, 2017
- Fixed Judgement Hour countdown, since servers respond with UTC time now.
v1.2.2 – Feb 26, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added tooltip with list of online players for the online player counter on top
- Added tooltip with times of daily restarts for the restart countdown on top
- Added online/offline idicator icon for guild claim members
- Fixed claims positions. There were off by one pixel in the Y-axis
- Fixed minor issue in server mod, which printed some unnecessary warnings in the server console and the logfiles.
v1.2.1 – Jan 18, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added zoom levels from 0.5 up to 8.0 to GM mode
- Added player highlighting by mouseover
- You can scroll by dragging the mouse over the map
- GM mode now has memberlists and steam links enabled, no matter what’s configured in config.php
- If server query is disabled but server mod is enabled, the online player count will still be shown (count can be acquired from database).
- Fixed a character encoding problem in index.php that could cause header related error messages on certain webservers.
- Fixed broken ‘online players’ counter refresh in Internet Explorer
v1.2.0 – Jan 7, 2017 – Blogpost here
- Added password protected GM mode with advanced features (show built structures, track players)
- Included a server mod that maintains a list of online players. This is optional, but the player tracking feature in GM mode won’t work without it.
- Added Judgement Hour information display.
- Added support for custom map graphics.
- Fixed some visual issues for GM labels and Steam links if a non-default tooltip style was used.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Internet Explorer 10/11. The livemap is now fully compatible with these.
- Added member count for claims.
- Added new ‘glass’ tooltip style.
- Added option to hide memberlists for claims.
- Added option to disable all server API queries. This will also disable related features, such as online player count and JH display.
- The warning icon will now blink when it’s less than 5 minutes till server restart.
- The site will remember map and grid status in a cookie.
- Lowered the amount of database queries to improve performance and database load
- Seperated all HTML and PHP code by using a template engine.
v1.1.0 – Nov 4, 2016 – Blogpost here
- Added sticky bar on top of the page to display server status and buttons
- Moved the grid toggle link into the top bar
- The grid is now disabled by default
- Added a button for the servers website (set URL in config.php)
- Guild names are placed inside the claim circle whenever suitable
- Guild names that are placed on top won’t linebreak
- Guild claims are highlighted on mouseover
- Guild claim color, outline thickness and style are configurable
- Guild claim tooltip style is configurable (3 styles so far)
- Website background color is configurable
- Online players counter refresh lowered to 12s (from 15s)
- Added experimental support for CMS inclusions
v1.0.1 – Oct 16, 2016
- Introduces the EN_STRUCTS option in config.php to enable or disable the building counter.
- Included all licensing terms for 3rd party software used (license.txt)
v1.0.0 – Sept 26, 2016
- Initial version
Thanks & Credits
SourceQuery library for PHP. Used to pull status and player count information from gameserver.
German LiF:YO RP Server. Playground for betatesting the map.