Latest Version: 1.3 (Jul 18, 2018)
TTmod is a pure server-side mod for LiF:YO Dedicated Servers. The main purpose is taking live information from a gameserver and writing it to the database so that web-apps like the LiF:YO Livemap can access it. It does plenty of things too, including RCON command processing, collecting statistic information about characters, providing a MOTD feature and doing the server-side part for the GuildGUI Client Mod. TTmod as an open API for other mod developers that offers great functionality and can save you hours of time.
- Unpack the contents of the downloaded zip file into the LiF:YO server directory. This is where the main server executable is located. Make sure NOT to rename the TTmod folder or else it won’t load.
- Make your changes to the “TTmod/config.cs” file if necessary (see configuration section)
- Add this command to the end of the main.cs file to auto-load the mod on server startup:
- Restart your server
You can edit the config.cs file in the TTmod folder to customize a couple of things. The options are commented and should be self-explanatory. For detailed information and considerations, check out the Full TTmod Documentation.
To fully remove TTmod from your server and database, delete the TTmod folder and run this query on your database (or manually delete the respective tables):
TTmod adds some powerful TorqueScript functions and mechanics that can be used by everyone to develop own scripts or entire mods for YO. » Full Documentation
v1.3 – Jul 18, 2018 – Blogpost
- Added a position trigger framework. See the documentation for details.
- Added new callbacks for:
- Player left server
- Player enters GM mode
- Player leaves GM mode
- Removed road data caching feature. The Livemap will handlet this by itself from now on.
database table due to redundancy.
- Minor code efficiency improvements
v1.2 – May 31, 2018
- Added character teleportation functions to RCON
- Added “give item to everyone online” function to RCON
- Added road data caching to improve loading time of road layer on the Livemap
- Added simple MOTD feature
- Added support for GuildGUI client mod
- Added security token manager and API for 3rd party mods
v1.1 – Mar 4, 2018
- Added “insert item to players inventory” function to RCON
- Added TTmod Info table to database so the Livemap can check TTmod version and adjust to it
v1.0 – Aug 16, 2017
- Added RCON Processing
- Added Character Statistics Tracker
“LivemapMod” – Jan 8, 2017
Initial release as LivemapMod.cs with LiF:YO Livemap 1.2.0