After all planned features for YoLauncher were implemented within the 9 months of development and beta testing, it’s time to release and promote our stable version of YoLauncher as of today.
Alongside switching from a beta to a stable release, this update introduces some enhancements and changes for better usability. We’ve also added a documentation page to the yolauncher webs to help server admins understand how modpacks work.
Region & Country auto-detection
We have decided to remove the manual assignment of region for each server on the yolauncher website and moved to an ip-based auto-detection instead. In effect, all servers in the serverlist now have a proper (filterable!) region assignment and even a country flag for their hosting location.
UI & MOds Improvements
- Added a ‘clear’ button to the server history table
- Added a seperate icon button to uninstall a modpack in the top app bar
- Added a cleanup & validation procedure for the client mods folder
- Direct Connections now support modpacks as well
- … more bugfixes and enhancements. Full changelog is available in-app.