This update fixes two issues found in v1.4 and adds new functions for future Livemap updates. The api documentation page was updated accordingly.
- Make sure to restart your server after updating the mod files.
- If you are hosting a Livemap on your own webserver, make sure it is updated to 3.1.0 or higher before updating TTmod.
- Fixed: Animals table for Livemap doesn’t populate occaisonally
- Fixed: RCON player kick not working
- Added option to insert the character name to the MOTD.
- Added new RCON command type for Alignment manipulation
- Added method to bind RCON commands to callback events
- Added new playtime-sensitive callbacks for character and account playtime on the server