This version adds new functions to be utilized by the LiF:YO Livemap as well as new TorqueScript functions for custom mod and script development. The api documentation page was updated accordingly.
The changes are mostly interesting for people interested in mod or script development. You can read about all the other changes in the Livemap update post.
- Make sure to restart your server after updating the mod files.
- If you are hosting a Livemap on your own webserver, make sure to update it to the latest version before you update TTmod. Otherwise it will break RCON functions.
- Added database table for RCON schedule
- Removed database table nyu_rcon_queue
- Added database table for animal spawn locations
- Added column for world type (color) to nyu_ttmod_info table
- Added object for scheduled rcon commands
- Added new callbacks for JH begin and JH end
- Added player respawn functions from Tradepost Mod
- addTrigger function now returns the trigger object
- Fixed minor issue in trigger behavior (benefits Tradepost Mod)
- Fixed bug TTmod_getPosition() function